Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday 5th June 2019 – Carnarvon


Today was a really lazy day. I slept in and after breakfast and a shower, I did a few boat jobs, had lunch, dropped off our rubbish and in the afternoon went for a long walk into town and then back again.



I was thinking about repairing my raw water pump but couldn’t bear to look at it and didn’t know where I could get it fixed in Carnarvon. So, I spent the rest of the day looking into upgrading my Navionics charts and ordering a new lid for my water maker raw water strainer that had cracked for some reason.


Another broken dream


At one point I turned around and there was a cat in the boat!!

Every time I went near it the bloody thing snarled at me. Eventually it wandered off never to be seen again. Turns out it belongs on the boat next to us. I was not feeling too well as I think I’m coming down with a cold. There was a magnificent sunset tonight, so I think we are in for a good blow tomorrow.



Track Sirocco’s progress


No comments:

Post a Comment