Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday 28th January 2020 – Gili Gede


Today we had a nice sleep-in as later today Putu was heading back to Bali for a couple of days. Bob was also going back to Bali, so around 11am we all headed around to Kokomo resort in Bob’s dinghy where we had lunch and a couple of beers while we waited for the ferry to arrive.

After Putu and Bob departed on the ferry, I headed back to Sirocco and after doing a few small jobs, the heat got the better of me and I had to lay down for a nanny nap.

I woke up a couple of hours later and decided to cool off and jump in and clean the props and the hulls and while cleaning the barnacles off the port propeller, I ripped the top clean off one of my knuckles. It was really quiet a bad injury, but there was nothing I could do but clean it up and put a band-aid over it.

After a couple of exhausting hours in the water, Dave, Greg, Yos and I headed up to the restaurant for drinks and dinner. Once again it was a beautiful sunset as we sat overlooking the marina.








Track Sirocco’s progress



No comments:

Post a Comment